Home > Resources > Downloads

FAQs Family Court

FAQs Family Court

The vast majority of couples manage to get through divorce or separation having little or no contact with the Family Court.  But the Court is the ultimate arbiter of property and children’s matters and it’s a good idea to understand the working of the Court even if you hope to avoid ending up in court.  This document answers the most frequently asked questions about Family Court,  Court Orders, Conferences and Mediation.

How To Contact Us

Head Office

35 Gordon Street,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450

Bellingen Satellite Office

5/87 Hyde Street
Bellingen, NSW 2454

PHONE 02 6651 8440

Follow Us