Home > Resources > Downloads

FAQs Mediation

Download PDF

Mediation is an opportunity to negotiate an agreement with your former partner with the support of a qualified, impartial mediator.  In family law mediation most commonly deals with property settlement or parenting matters.  It is often the most efficient and cost-effective way to settle a family law dispute.